Sofia Sofia

verry nice

the next fur elise i dont know but still very good. i wish i could get some awesom programs to make music in i just dont know where to look

MashedByMachines responds:

I use Cubase SX5 for my music :)
If you want to make more electronic music I reccomend FL studio och Logic Pro :)
Good luck!

- [ALBUM] - Carrotland - [ALBUM] - Carrotland

reminds me

reminds me of anamanaguchi specificaly scott pilgrim vs the world the videogame music.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks! Never played that game, but the music was awesome :)

Sector 1 remastered (metroid) Sector 1 remastered (metroid)

nice

dude this is sick but its a little quiet

Theodicy ~DAA~ Theodicy ~DAA~

very nice

and i can see where you would think that your solo was not enough but it was still great along with the drums... but i was wondering how did u record ur guitar so clearly if it was real that is, i have been using audacity and a rockband mic so lol yeah any help would be appreciated.

METALkiDofEArTH08 responds:

Equipment I use is Ibanez RG2EX1, into Boss Chromatic Tuner, into Line6 Uber Metal Distortion, into Fender Cyber Champ amplifier (yeah a very metal amp eh? lol. Gets the job done) I have all that set up through a clean channel I've worked my butt off on setting. From there I direct-line in (which I don't recommend unless you can't help it) into a Behringer UCA222 USB Audio interface, from there it is set to record in Audacity. When I recorded the tracks (drums and guitars) I used the compressor feature, it makes a world of difference otherwise listen to my other tracks and hear how trebley not compressing the guitar sound, and I use the regular settings (because I don't understand the settings quite yet).

Hope that helps!

-+[Tetra Arsenic]+- -+[Tetra Arsenic]+-

hmmm

the low voice seems to be off timing sometimes

Chemical Caeruleus Chemical Caeruleus

well

this seems to be a down grade from the actual song but good and true to the original vershion no the less.

Chemical Eye Joe Chemical Eye Joe

hmm

would have loved to actually hear the other half of the song but very nice

Goombill responds:

What do you mean, the other half? It's all there, listen VERY carefully.

SK_Chemical Plant SK_Chemical Plant

great

but does everyone have to use synth and echo so much, thats y i like urs the most so far it has the least amount of echo...

Chemical Plant - Orchestrated Chemical Plant - Orchestrated

O.O wholy crap

you used audacity... when i use it its all ssssssssssy if you know what i mean how did u get it so clear.

DigitalDuck responds:

I'm guessing you're recording your sound, in which case it's because I'm not.

Sonic2 - Casino Night Zone 2P Sonic2 - Casino Night Zone 2P

very nice

i love this song on the game and you capture its element well